The three meeting rooms at the Walter Nash Centre cater for a variety of group sizes, from just a few people to 100. The meeting rooms are named after native New Zealand birds: Tauhou, Tui, Kereru, Korimako and Kōkako.
- Seats up to 10 people.
- Tauhou is our smallest meeting room, located next to the library.
- Seats up to 15 people.
- Tui is a medium sized meeting room, located on the original side of the building.
Kereru and Korimako
- Seat up to 50 people each.
- Can be opened up to make one room that seats up to 100 people.
- These two rooms are located next to each other off the main foyer, and both contain Audio Visual (AV) equipment.
- Seats up to 40 people.
- Kokako is unique. It’s a long room with mirrors situated along both sides of the room. It’s situated off the main foyer behind the café.
- Please refer to the Kokako Schedule before requesting a booking.
|Room||Price (per hour)|
*Includes AV equipment
View a larger version of the floor plan.
We can provide basic tea and coffee making facilities for your meeting. Please mention this in your booking request if required.
Food can be brought in from an offsite caterer, or arranged through our onsite cafe. To discuss meal options and pricing with the cafe please call 027 284 2616 or email email@example.com.