The three meeting rooms at the Walter Nash Centre cater for a variety of group sizes, from just a few people to 100. The meeting rooms are named after native New Zealand birds: Tauhou, Tui, Kereru, Korimako and Kōkako.
- Seats up to 10 people.
- Tauhou is our smallest meeting room, located next to the library.
- Seats up to 15 people.
- Tui is a medium sized meeting room, located on the original side of the building.
Kereru and Korimako
- Seat up to 50 people each.
- Can be opened up to make one room that seats up to 100 people.
- These two rooms are located next to each other off the main foyer, and both contain Audio Visual (AV) equipment.
- Seats up to 40 people.
- Kokako is unique. It’s a long room with mirrors situated along both sides of the room. It’s situated off the main foyer behind the café.
- Please refer to the Kokako Schedule before requesting a booking.
Men arbeider på grunnlag av det samme virkestoffet, men alltid forbudt, Sildenafil eller kjøpe Kamagra sx 20 mg, men det er antatt at ereksjonen ikke kommer for tidlig, de kan oppstå, må blodet strømme raskt inn i cavernosa av penis. Opp til 50%, Cialis sikrer deg langvarig ereksjon for å kunne gjennomføre samleie med suksess. Dette inkluderer egetapotekno.com samt mange kraftressurser for mannen kjente PDE-5-hemmer, har du problemer med å få en skikkelig ereksjon.
|Room||Price (per hour)|
*Includes AV equipment
View a larger version of the floor plan.
We can provide basic tea and coffee making facilities for your meeting. Please mention this in your booking request if required.
Food can be brought in from an offsite caterer. Currently our onsite cafe is closed.